Now Open Under New Management
If you are in search of a special New England getaway then join us at the Arbor Inn Bed and Breakfast. We’d be pleased to host you while you enjoy all of the activities and events that our beautiful New England seacoast area has to offer.
Fall continues with great happenings in Portsmouth and the surrounding area! That means enjoying Fall specials at the Arbor Inn B&B.
Races are still happening and so is the race to Seacoast Reataurant Week November 6-15. Check out the website and make reservations at your favorite, then try some new restaurants. Instead of going home, stay a couple of nights and enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Our Special: Stay 2 nights and get the second night for 50% off! Includes a full country gourmet breakfast for 2.
Look what else is cookin'
Winner of "The People's Choice Award" for Best Bed and Breakfast & Culinary Excellence (2010 Yankee Magazine)
At the Arbor Inn you will enjoy a quiet, comfortable, and relaxing environment in the middle of New Hampshire’s seacoast playground. In the morning you are greeted with a gourmet breakfast in the Inn’s beautiful dining room. We’re located within walking distance of Wallis Sands Beach in Rye, NH and only a few minutes drive from historic Portsmouth, NH where you can enjoy the Strawberry Banke Museum, theaters, a wonderful array of restaurants, state parks, shopping, harbor boat cruises and many, many more activities. Also nearby are the famous outlet malls of Kittery Maine, several wonderful golf courses and many beautiful beaches. We are only a 2 hour drive from New Hampshire’s spectacular White Mountains. Or venture a few miles south to the quaint seaport town of Newburyport, the bird refuge of Plum Island in Newbury, MA, or any of the wonderful beaches the Massachusetts seacoast has to offer.
The Arbor Inn, is a warm and inviting colonial style home that is tastefully decorated in country and traditional furnishings accented with lots of local art. The Inn has a full gourmet custom kitchen, a comfortable sitting room with a fireplace and a spacious dining room with a granite fireplace. French doors lead from the sitting room to a screened-in porch with tables and chairs that look out onto gardens that include a garden pond and fountain. In the sitting room there is an open stairway that leads to a balcony where you will find two uniquely decorated bedrooms and one suite. All of the bedrooms have queen size beds, private baths, flat screen cable TVs with DVD players, clock radios, cell phone music/docking stations and air conditioning. The upstairs suite has a canopied queen bed, two additional single beds, a fireplace and a whirlpool bath. The first floor suite also has a whirlpool bath and a fireplace
The Inn is approached via a circular driveway with plenty of off-street parking and is set back from the street among the tall oak and pine trees in a private, quiet setting.
- Large, custom kitchen with quick breakfast bar
- Coffee maker and electric kettle
- Great room cable TV
- DVD player in great room and all bedrooms (movie loan library in common room)
- CD and stereo system
- Wi-Fi Internet connection: Free
- Clock radios and cell phone docking music and charge stations in all bedrooms
- Large common rooms with fireplaces
- Ceiling fans
- Four air- conditioned bedrooms all with private baths
- Bedroom suites with fireplaces
- Four queen size firm beds with comfort top mattresses
- Quality linens, robes, towels and bath amenities
- One bedroom suite with additional single bed and another with a cot
- Each bedroom comes with an iron and ironing board
- Large screened porch for relaxing and breakfast, weather permitting
- Dining Room with granite fireplace
- Beautifully maintained landscaped grounds with garden pond and fountain
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Walking distance (< 1 mile) to sandy resident beach
- Parking permits for resident beach parking
- We can arrange outings, dinner reservations, just ask
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout common rooms and kitchen
- Wall to wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Open staircase with balcony
- Cathedral ceilings
- Sky light windows
- Country and traditional furnishings throughout
- 9% NH lodging tax.
- We are a smoke free environment at the inn
- Sorry, no pets
- Famililies welcome suitable for children older than 5 years
Cancellation Policy :
Due to our small size, cancellations affect us greatly. When situations arise that necessitate a
cancellation we sympathize, however, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
Once a reservation has been confirmed, the cancellation fees are as follows:
$25 fee for all confirmed cancellations regardless of cancellation date
Cancellations received within two weeks of arrival are subject to 50% of charge or non-refundable
Cancellations of group reservations, two rooms or more, must be made at least one month in advance or will be subject to forfeit of complete deposit
In season cancellations within 72 hours of arrival subject to full payment
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
If you book a weekend, it is considered a Friday and Saturday stay. Holiday weekends are 3 night minimum Friday, Saturday and Sunday.